SAP PRESS Blog Image Guidelines
When submitting screenshots or figures for a guest post on our blog, follow these guidelines to ensure the highest quality. We reserve the right to ask you to resubmit any screenshots and figures or recreate them ourselves if necessary.
- All screenshots and figures should have attribution if you did not create them yourself.
- Please submit them in JPG format, minimum 72 dpi.
- Please choose easy-to-read fonts when labeling parts of the figure; Arial is always acceptable. No bold or italics unless absolutely necessary.
- Figures should be on a plain white background, no textures or gridding behind the figure please.
- Below are examples of figures and screenshots we would accept for publication: